Case Study

The KP Store

In their own words

Why did you choose MCF?

We ran into numerous issues with my current fulfilment centre which I wasn’t happy about. Whenever I tried to discuss the issues with them they never seemed to have an acceptable reason or answer to the issues my account was having.

I needed to outsource to someone else that took more care and consideration for other peoples requirements and MCF were the right choice.

What were you looking for in a solution?

We needed a fulfilment centre that can send out large amounts of goods within a certain time-scale without any complications.

MCF were highly recommended so when I spoke with them and explained the issues we faced with the previous provider they advised on a number of solutions that they can offer to prevent similar issues reoccurring.

“MCF have allowed us to sell our products all over the world during such challenging times.”

The solution

How did our team help implementation

MCF took time to go through issues I faced that necessitated change of provider. I felt they listened to me and acted up on what I said with a logical approach in ensuring my fulfilment needs were met by making the switch.

I got the feeling they seemed to care about not allowing similar things happening again. They understood the importance of not letting my business suffer though poor service and communication which I’d encountered in the past.

The KP Store Hat
The KP Store Accessories

How have our solutions helped since implementation?

MCF work very efficiently. They are always communicating with us so they know what to expect and plan accordingly. Not only were MCF competitively priced compared to others they are much better value for money with the way they do things, so it’s been a win-win situation.

“MCF have a logical approach and good communication, which is the perfect blend”

THE FUTURE

What impact have our solutions had on the growth of your business?

40% of our business is overseas the remaining 60% is in the UK. The fact we haven’t had to cease trading outside the UK during these unprecedented times, means sales haven’t suffered and the business has continued to grow from strength to strength.

What plans do you have to use our solution in the future?

We are more than happy with the service MCF are providing and we will continue to use them for all the products we sell, new or old.

.

More Case Studies

Foxman Frames

Foxman Frames

Case StudyIn their own wordsWhy did you choose MCF? I was looking for a fulfilment centre to outsource my orders to as I was doing it from home at first. MCF seemed to be the right fit for what I was looking for due to their competitive pricing and industry leading...

read more
Providence Deli

Providence Deli

Case StudyIn their own wordsWho are Providence Deli? We believe that great food has great history. Our chilled dips, sauces, relishes and condiments are there to help you make yours. Whether you cook something up for the family every day from scratch, or just need a...

read more
Tritium Growth Partners

Tritium Growth Partners

Case StudyIn their own wordsWhy did you choose MCF?We were not happy with our current fulfilment provider. We set up a zoom call with MCF when we heard about their proactive approach and their communication strategy. We found this very refreshing and different. After...

read more